What We Do...
Shared Vision Events (SVE) was created as a joint venture between Executive Producer Michael Goldman and Emmy Award winning Producer / Director Greg Fox.
Fox and Goldman have spent over (2) decades producing and managing events for the Walt Disney Company, Production Group International, ShoWorks/Sound Delux, MJM Creative Services and numerous Fortune 500 clients.
Noting the corporate demand for higher margins accompanied by a declining level of corporate customer service, they created Shared Vision Events with a simple mission statement.
“Dedicated to exceeding our clients expectations - not their budgets”
Both Goldman and Fox have considerable knowledge in concept & design, budgeting, scheduling, implementation and recap, all based on very diverse backgrounds and experience including:
• Creative Direction and Development
• Event and Show Master Planning and General Management
• Staff Development, Contracting, Training and Oversight
• Budgetary Development and Management
• Operational Planning and Development
• Negotiation and Planning with Various Federal, Military State and Civic Entities
• Union and Labor Negotiations and Oversight
• On-site Move In and Move Out Logistics
• Estimating and preparing Tariffs, Taxes, VAT, Drayage, Carnet
• Supplier and Vendor Negotiations
• Ticketing Strategies and Implementation
• VIP Coordination and Handling
• Post Show summary reports, including summary documentation, best process and practices determination, total labor hours used and where, budget versus actual costs, equipment usage, etc…